I thought of this design while trying to fall asleep one night.
I love working with striping tape, you can do an amazing amount of different designs with it. You can do just one simple stripe or you can create a beautiful intricate pattern.
I used all @ulta3 polishes and Glisten & Glow Base & Topcoat.
Here’s a tutorial 🙂
– Apply base coat. I used G&G Stuck On Blu!
– Apply 3 coats of chosen colour.
– Paint a thick strip of glitter across your nail.
– Apply fast drying topcoat. I use HK Girl top coat.
– Once dry use two pieces of striping tape to outline your glitter. Then another few pieces for your coloured lines.
– Apply black polish on both sides of your glitter strips, covering the small tape lines.
– Immediately remove your striping tape. Make sure you do this when the polish is still wet!
– Clean up any excess polish on or around the cuticle area.
– Wait for the black to dry a bit before applying topcoat to avoid smudging.
Hope you enjoy and that the tutorial is helpful 🙂